Unnecessary and disproportionate body hair can have an adverse influence on one’s confidence level. More so few are extremely self- conscious about facial hair too. Hence, it’s a common desire among all to manage entire body hair.
What Are the Cons of Conventional Hair Removal?
Hair removal methods like shaving, plucking, depilatory creams & waxing are out of box solutions which offer quick removal. But these methods never come alone but have their own series of problems. Body hair removal may create common issues like inflammation, minor burns, lesions, scarring, ingrown hairs, bumps, and infected hair follicles. Besides, hair returns in a few days, making it a luxurious routine in your life. Consequently, a need to adopt a more permanent, rational and cost effective solution for hair growth is ever increasing.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive method of removing unwanted hair with no incisions or cuts required in any portion of the body. Hence the process of laser hair removal treatment entered the trends. Laser hair removal is an effective solution to remove unwanted hair from face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line/private parts and other regions of the body. The best thing is laser hair removal is a permanent solution to get rid of unwanted body hair.
This video gives a wide and detailed information regarding laser hair removal.
What Are the Advantages of Laser Hair Removal?
Here are the benefits of laser hair removal treatment:
- Precision: Laser is never harmful for the surrounding skin while carefully aiming dark and rough hairs.
- Speed: At a fraction of a second, each pulse of the laser can treat bunch of hair at one go. Every second the laser can treat an area assessing the size of a quarter approximately. The upper lip can be treated in less than a minute as it covers small area while the large areas, like the back or legs, may take an hour specifically.
- Predictability: Compared to conventional hair removal solutions, most of the patients face permanent hair loss after an average of eight to ten sessions. It’s truly cost effective in lifetime.
What is The Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Kakinada?
The average cost of laser hair removal in Kakinada may range between Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,500 per session for a body part like upper lip. However, for a facial removal it may cost you between Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000.
In general, the skin clinics have their own mechanism of pricing the laser sessions taking certain factors into consideration like gender, skin type, quality of laser equipment, laser hair removal packages, underlying health issues and so on.
Laser Hair Removal Celebrity Review
Here is an experience video of Bigg Boss 3 contestant & anchor Shiva Jyothi undergoing laser hair removal treatment at Celebrity Secrets:
Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Really Expensive?
No, it’s a delusion in the air that laser hair removal is expensive as it involves the most recent technology. But unexpectedly, it saves both money and time on the contrary.
Why to Choose Celebrity Secrets for Laser Hair Removal in Kakinada?
- Thorough case selection with identifying the underlying cause of unwanted hair growth
- World-class clinic situated at the heart of Kakinada
- Use of FDA approved laser equipment for hair removal
- Guided and personalised consultation which sets the expectation of client
- The treatment process supervised by experienced cosmetologists to ensure best results
- 100% safety protocols in place to offer peace of mind
Why wait then? Kick start your body hair removal journey in Kakinada. Call us @ +91 9032946999 or Book Appointment Online.