The reason of escalating craving to manage unwanted body hair is getting higher of late across both genders. Unnecessary and disproportionate body hair can have an adverse influence on one’s confidence and personality, hence the requirement s essential.
What Are the Cons of Conventional Hair Removal?
Hair removal methods like shaving, plucking, depilatory creams & waxing are out of box solutions which offer quick removal. But these methods never come alone but have their own series of problems. Body hair removal may create common issues like inflammation, minor burns, lesions, scarring, ingrown hairs, bumps, and infected hair follicles. Besides, hair returns in a few days, making it a luxurious routine in your life. Consequently, a need to adopt a more permanent, rational and cost effective solution for hair growth is ever increasing.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive method. It removes unwanted hair with no incisions or wounds in any part of the body. Hence the process of laser hair removal treatment entered the trends and gaining popularity in leaps and bounds. Laser hair removal is an effective solution to remove unwanted hair from face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line/private parts and other regions of the body. The best part is that it’s a permanent solution to shed off unwanted body hair.
Here is an informative video about laser hair removal treatment:
What Are the Advantages of Laser Hair Removal?
The benefits of laser hair removal treatment stated below:
- Precision: Laser is always harmless for the surrounding skin while cautiously pointing dark and rough hairs.
- Speed: At a fraction of a second, each pulse of the laser can treat bunch of hair all at once. Every second the laser can treat an area assessing the size of a quarter approximately. The upper lip can be treated in less than a minute as it covers small area while the large areas, like the back or legs, may precisely take an hour.
- Predictability: Most of the patients have permanent hair loss after an average of eight to ten sessions, which are truly cost effective in lifetime comparison of conventional hair removal solutions.
What is The Cost of Laser Hair Removal in Hyderabad?
The average cost of laser hair removal in Hyderabad may range between Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,500 per session for a body part like upper lip. However, for a facial removal it may cost you between Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000.
In general, the skin clinics have their own mechanism of pricing the laser sessions taking certain factors into consideration like gender, skin type, quality of laser equipment, laser hair removal packages, underlying health issues and so on.
Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Really Expensive?
Its misconception that laser hair removal is expensive due to the fact that it uses the most recent technology. Surprisingly, it might actually end up saving money over time.
Laser Hair Removal Celebrity Review
Here is an experience video of Bigg Boss 3 contestant & anchor Shiva Jyothi undergoing laser hair removal treatment at Celebrity Secrets:
Why to Select Celebrity Secrets for Laser Hair Removal in Hyderabad?
- Thorough case selection with identifying the underlying cause of unwanted hair growth
- World class laser hair removal clinics situated in Madhapur and Jubilee Hills
- Use of FDA approved laser equipment for hair removal
- Guided and personalised consultation which sets the expectation of client
- The treatment process supervised by experienced cosmetologists to ensure best results
- 100% safety protocols in place to offer peace of mind
Still wondering how to get started for your body hair removal journey in Hyderabad. Call us @ +91 9705546999 or Book Appointment Online.