Using an innovative high tech combination of PRP combined with 3 treatments for lower pain and better skin rejuvenation results.
Vampire Facials – with the foundation of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – are now considered as one of the best natural treatments you can have for skin rejuvenation.
PRP FULL FACE (minimum 6ml of pure PRP) a combination of dermastamp, dermapen and injection.
PRP was originally founded for osteopathy and has been used for the last 20 years with good success to repair sports injuries in joints and muscles. Now it is a potent anti-aging product that has tissue and collagen growth factors that stimulate the production of collagen when injected back into the dermal layer of the skin. The procedure and products used are completely natural, the base product is your own blood. We take vials of your blood, and then spin it down to separate the red blood cells from the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
Now we take PRP to an advanced level, to give even better results with every treatment – by using a powerful combination of 3 different techniques to infuse the PRP deep into the skin.
Unique to Cocoon Medical Spa, we use a variety of techniques to infuse PRP into the skin. We use a combination of 3 techniques – Dermastamp, Dermapen and Injection:
• Dermapen – a ‘pen’ with 9 needles causes microchannels in the skin which allows the PRP to infuse naturally into the skin. Unlike simple dermaroller, the Dermapen is controlled by a Doctor who can adjust the precise measurement of the needles in accordance with different areas of the face.
• Meso Dermastamp – this goes a little deeper into the dermal layer, and then shoots the PRP solution at the very end of the needle, maximising the depth and effectiveness of the PRP solution. This delivers a consistent and uniform results over the whole face, while reducing the pain and downtime for this treatment
• Injections – the traditional method of PRP is injecting, and we do still use this method in some areas of the face. Since injections are the deepest and can deliver more PRP product to the area, we recommend this for your problem areas or concerns – e.g. under or around the eyes. This helps with dark eyes circles, or loss of volume and improves skin texture and quality. But beware, the injections can sting a little!
The Combination of the 3 Procedures for PRP Gives 3 Important Benefits:
• The results are more consistent across the whole face, as opposed to spot-improvement using injection by hand only
• Collagen production is greater as the wounds caused by the Dermapen and Dermastamp will stimulate natural collagen with visible rejuvenation results
• Less pain – and you will be so grateful for that!
Using a variety of techniques has synergy effects and better results than just the 1 technique. Skin becomes clearer, pores are smaller, skin tone becomes even and overall the skin is more luminous and radiant.
The beauty of the PRP+ facial is that it is completely natural skin rejuvenation – like stem cells, we are harvesting the body’s own rejuvenating blood components, then re-injecting them into the problem sites using a combination of techniques.
Results peak after the collagen rebuilds, around 3-6 weeks. Your skin will be naturally plumper, more radiant and fresher looking.
The recommended number of treatments for the PRP Plus+ package is 3 sessions, with one session every few months.
Most popular areas that this treatment can be applied to is: Face, Neck, Décolletage, chest, and it is highly recommended for stretch marks or scars on the body (more treatments may be required, depending on the age and thickness of the scars).
We are the first clinic in Indonesia to offer this advanced and effective level of PRP.
And the best thing of all? The prices. It is our aim to be very competitively priced. For this treatment using 3 different technologies, there is absolutely no extra charges with the original PRP treatment.
A vampire/PRP facial is a completely natural skin rejuvenation procedure, which uses body’s anti-aging and anti-healing properties to make skin smooth and radiant. By harvesting body’s blood components and re-injecting them using a combination of techniques, the treatment helps in stimulating tissue and collagen growth. The rejuvenation results peak around 3–6 weeks with a visible difference in your skin.
Blood is drawn and centrifuged to separate PRP, which is a concentrated form of platelets. Platelets are enriched with bioactive proteins. Once the treatment is completed, the activated platelets secrete aburst of growth factors that stimulate the production of new blood vessels. Platelet-activated growth is completely safe and has a long-lasting effect without any potential problems of rejection or allergies.
PRP full face (minimum 6ml of pure PRP) uses a combination of 3 techniques to infuse PRP naturally into the skin:
Dermapen: A Dermapenwith 9 needles provides evenly distributed microchannels at a deeper depth to stimulate new collagen production and reduce wrinkles. Unlike a Dermaroller, the Dermapen is less painful and a doctorcan adjust the precise measurement of needles for different areas of the face.
Meso Dermastamp:A handheld stamping device penetrates deeper into the dermal layer and delivers the PRP solution with maximum depth and effectiveness—no skin burning or coagulation. While this technique reduces pain and downtime, it also provides consistent and uniform results across the face.
Injections: Traditionally, injections have been used to deliver PRP to problem areas such as under or around the eyes to treat dark circles. The depth at which injections are delivered helps in increasing volume and improving skin texture and quality.
- Natural, non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure
- Absolutely no major side effects
- Clear, radiant, and fresher-looking skin with greater collagen production
- Consistent results across the face, as opposed to spot improvement
- Less pain with little downtime
- Better synergy with a variety of techniques
We recommend3 sessions with one session every few months for the best results.
- Stretch marks or scars on the body (Depending on the age and thickness of the scars, more treatments may be needed)