What is Dermal Filler?
The procedure of injecting FDA-approved medical device implants is known as a dermal filler. They are known by varying names like soft tissue fillers, lip and facial fillers, or wrinkle fillers.
Hyaluronic acid (HA), which is naturally present in the body and maintains skin moisture and volume, is a component of these implants, it is also made up of biodegradable sugar molecules. In face aesthetics, it is used to contour and swell up regions with wrinkles brought on by aging or scarring.
Dermal fillers can boost collagen production, replenish lost volume, and enhance hydration, according to clinical studies.
The benefit of dermal fillers is to smooth out deeply etched lines and restore fullness to areas that have unattractive wrinkles and creases.
What is the procedure and why should I take it?
To lessen the discomfort, we use cutting-edge fillers with built-in anesthetic components.
Your skin is numbed with a topical numbing agent before treatment to improve comfort. It only takes a few minutes to inject the clear gel just beneath your skin.
A wrinkle eraser (botulinum toxin type A) is administered which is made by the bacterium Clostridium through a simple, non-surgical procedure. It is used in treating severe expression lines by blocking the chemical single that contracts the muscles to create a smooth appearance. The flip side is, it helps patients with chronic migraines and excessive sweating.
But why should I choose dermal fillers over more conventional procedures? There are many people that consider this problem. Even when they are effective, certain conventional treatments can be costly and time-consuming.
After lasting up to three weeks, several of the conventional therapies must be repeated. Dermal fillers may result in significant financial savings over time because they just require touch-ups once a year as opposed to the several materials required to create these remedies after every three weeks.
Benefits of the treatment
Here are the advantages of pursuing a dermal filler treatment:
- Boosting collagen, hydration, and volume: Since this molecule is naturally produced by the skin, there may be fewer allergic reactions as a result. Our skin rapidly absorbs it because it is manufactured from human cell cultures, which aids in boosting overall skin hydration and regaining lost volume.
- Immediate results: Let’s face it, we all want to see results from our beauty procedures right away. Dermal fillers can smooth out tiny lines and plump up your lips in as little as a week. But, it could take up to two weeks for your skin to fully absorb them. During two weeks, the majority of people start to feel their full effects. With the proper upkeep and care, your dermal fillers can possibly last a very long time.
- Defined Facial features: The fillers within a week or so start giving out their effects for a defined face void of creases and lines. It enhances your cheekbones, nose, and lips, reducing the wrinkling appearance.
- Minimal Risk: Serious problems following a dermal filler procedure are uncommon. Mild rashes or swelling may develop but heal within no time since the application of fillers. The clinic is licensed to perform this surgery and the team has the necessary experience of over 35 years and more.
- Less Financial Constraints: Even though the treatment may seem expensive at first, it has a larger lasting period than other methods. Over time you will be saving more than you can expect.
- Subtle effects: As compared to other beauty treatments, the effects are subtle and look more natural than you can imagine. The materials used in the procedure are made from cultured human cells which collide with the skin effectively to give an all-natural appearance.
- No long recovery period: The recovery period is short compared to other beauty treatments and home remedies. There may be swelling, redness, or mild rashes but with the right care and prescribed topical ointment, it will heal within no time. You will need just a day or two or max a week to let the fillers set in.
Cost of the treatment
The average price of dermal filler treatment in Hyderabad ranges from Rs 30,000 to Rs 60,000 per session. The price of the treatment is influenced by various factors such as age, gender, lifestyle, skin type, and conditions to name a few. Let us go through what other factors affect the cost of the treatment:
- Size of the area that requires treatment: The cost will increase based on how many areas you wish to be treated. The cost of dermal filler injections is also significantly influenced by the size of the treated region.
- The dose required for treatment: Another important factor that affects the price is the dosage. The more wrinkles you have, the more boxes of dermal fillers will be required to treat the area, in turn affecting cost.
- The area that requires treatment: Some areas require more treatment or dose of fillers whereas some may require less. Hence, the area to treat also directly influences price.
- Physical location: The place where you are getting fillers also affects the price. In some cities, it can be within the affordable range while in some the prices may be higher.
- Equipment in use: For getting the best service, one may need to pay a tad bit higher since the latest equipment and technology are being used for the fillers.
After using the fillers for a significant amount of time, one may observe a change in their face features. More prominent cheekbones and a more defined nose are frequently seen, along with softer, plumper skin and a more youthful appearance. Even though a first-time patient could be concerned about all the swelling and rashes, these are treated with the right topical ointment within a day or a week.