Glowing and healthy skin is something that everyone wishes to have. It not only becomes an attractive attribute but also boosts our confidence. No wonder there are scores of advertisements alluring people to use innumerable cosmetics and beauty treatments to improve their skin tone. But does spending your hard-earned money on those products and therapy work?
If you are looking for an option that enhances your skin tone without any damage, then a skin whitening treatment could be the right one. And yes, it works! Hyderabad is a city where you can find professional doctors to serve you the best. Irrespective of your skin complexion, the treatment can lighten the tone and make you look more attractive than before.
What is a Skin Whitening Treatment?
It is a bleaching procedure that enhances your complexion and makes it fairer. Skin whitening or lightening treatment uses a chemical that not only lightens your complexion but also makes your skin tone even. The treatment is gaining immense popularity not only in India but in many Asian and African countries where many women crave to have a better skin color. There are several benefits of skin whitening treatment, some of the major ones include:
- Scars, blemishes, fine lines, aging spots, and marks on the skin start to disappear.
- The uneven color of the skin will transform into an even skin tone.
- Darker skin complexion begins to lighten as the melatonin reduces.
- The dull skin turns to shine with every session of the skin whitening treatment.
What is the estimated Price of skin whitening treatment in Jubilee Hills?
The average cost of skin whitening treatment in Jubilee Hills ranges between ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 50,000 per session based on the procedure opted. It can even go to lakhs based on the type and coverage you choose. Generally the cost of skin whitening varies from one clinic to other based on several factors. Though there are plenty of clinics in Jubilee Hills offering skin whitening treatment, you will find a difference in the pricing structure.
A few major factors that decide the skin whitening treatment cost include:
- Skin coverage: Do you wish to lighten your skin only on specific areas or do you wish to get a full body treatment? If you go for skin whitening for particular areas such as hands, neck, underarms, or elbows, the cost will not be much. However, the cost will increase as you choose the treatment for your entire body.
- Types of treatment: The skin lightening treatment in Hyderabad is of three types, mainly injectable and laser, topical, and oral. The oral procedure is the safest and most inexpensive option. The most expensive is the treatment done through lasers and injections. However, it is considered the most effective of all.
- Number of sessions: You cannot expect the best outcome with one session of the treatment. You may have to visit the clinic multiple times for a few sessions to get the desired tone and glow. There could be a gap of 15 days or a month, based on your convenience and availability. So, the price gets higher based on the number of skin whitening sessions you take.
- Professional clinic: The cost of the treatment will also depend on the qualification of the dermatologist. If the dermatologist has no considerable experience, then the price would be decent. On the other hand, if the dermatologist has vast experience in the field, earned accolades, and has certifications in their name, the cost of the treatment would be considerably high.
- Quality of equipment & Ingredients
Where to find the best skin whitening treatment in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad?
Jubilee Hills is considered one of the premium places in Hyderabad where you can find innumerable cosmetic services. However, you should narrow down your search by doing thorough research. Some of the aspects you should look for are:
- Experience and certifications of the dermatologists
- US FDA approval for efficacy and safety
- Advanced technology and safety protocols
- Best customer service
Shortlist a few clinics offering the best skin whitening treatments in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, and get their quotes. Visit them for the first consultation and get your questions answered. Compare the pros and cons and make a sound decision. Make no compromise as your healthy and glowing skin tone is all that matters!